Welcome to SRBN!
This website and all web pages within this website (collectively, the “Website”) are furnished by SDEC for the use of MySRBN. The use of the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS CAREFULLY AS IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF the WEBSITE.
This is the Terms between you and/or all relevant persons herein are purported to represent and for the purpose of hereof, “person” includes natural person and any type of incorporated or unincorporated entity and SDEC regarding your access to and use of the Website and all content, information, products and services available on or through the Website.
Each time you use the Website you signify your acceptance and agreement and/or acceptance and agreement of any person that you purport to represent, to be bound by this Terms as it then reads, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree and to accept this Terms on behalf of yourself and/or any person you purport to represent. If you do not agree with any provision of this Terms, or you are not authorized to agree to accept this Terms on behalf of a person you purport to represent, we request that you and/or any person you purport to represent do not access or use the website. This Website is for convenience and informational purpose only and is not intended to convey advice and recommendation of any products or services.
OWNERSHIP AND PERMITTED USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website (including all content, page headers, custom graphic, button icons, and scripts and the presentation, arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such and other information in text, graphical, video, and audio forms, images, icons, software design, applications, data and other elements available on or through the Website) is the property of SDEC (unless otherwise indicated) and are protected by Intellectual Property laws in Malaysia. Your use of the Website does not transfer to you any ownership or rights in the Website or its content. The Website is made available to you for your lawful, personal use only. You may use the Website only in the manner described expressly in theTerms and subject to all applicable laws. Using the Website for any other purposes or in any other manner is strictly prohibited.
USE OF INFORMATION
You shall use this Website/Portal for lawful purposes only. In this regard, you further acknowledge and agree not to:
- You shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the content of this Website.
- You shall not use this Website or any content of this Website for any unlawful purpose.
- You shall not disrupt, alter, impair or modify the Website or anything contained on this Website or accesses any private information, including passwords or account information of other users of this Website.
- This Website may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. You agree that such third parties are responsible for the operation and contents of their web sites and SDEC has no liability to you or to any other person for the use of such web sites.
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- act in any manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in this Website/Portal or use any of the services herein;
- engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of this Website/Portal;
- engage in any manner that is interfering and/or disrupting or in breach of the procedures, policies or regulations of any of the servers or networks connected to this Website/Portal;
- intentionally, in a negligent manner or innocently violate any applicable local, state, national or international law currently in force (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) or otherwise create any liability for MDEC or its affiliates; and
- shall not undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by MDEC and/or any other user and you shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
CUSTOMER’S UNDERTAKINGS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall not, and shall not attempt to decompile, reverse-engineer, translate, convert, adapt, alter, modify, enhance, add to, delete or in any way tamper with, or gain access to, any part of the Website or any Internet Site or any software comprised in them.
- You agree to comply with the Terms and any security procedures mentioned in them.
- The text, images and other materials contained or displayed on any the Website are proprietary to SDEC, except where otherwise indicated, and constitute valuable intellectual property.
- No material from any part of this Website publication, product, service, report, e-mail or web site may be downloaded, transmitted, broadcast, transferred, assigned, reproduced or in any other way used or otherwise disseminated in any form to any person or entity, without the explicit written consent of SDEC
- All unauthorized reproduction or other use of material from the Website shall be deemed willful infringement(s) of SDEC’s copyright and other proprietary and intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, rights of privacy.
- SDEC expressly reserves all rights in connection with its intellectual property, including without limitation the right to block the transfer of its products and services and/or to track usage thereof, through electronic tracking technology, and all other lawful means, now known or hereafter devised.
- SDEC reserves the right, without further notice, to pursue to the fullest extent allowed by the law any and all criminal and civil remedies for the violations of its rights.
- The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Website or any of its contents in any form and by any means is strictly prohibited. You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Website or to post such postings may be viewed by other users of the Website.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While SDEC shall use reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date and accurate information, SDEC makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on the Website. Your access to and use of the Website is at your own risk.
All Information available through the Website is provided on an “AS IS” basis. SDEC makes no warranty that this Website will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, secure or error free, or that www.sarawak.digital/mysrbn or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or destructive files. The content of the Website is subject to change without notice.
The Website may contain facts, views, opinions, statements and recommendations of third-party individuals, entities or organizations. SDEC does not represent, warrant or endorse the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Website. You shall acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon such opinion, advice, statement or information is at your sole risk.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SDEC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. SRBN (SDEC) ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR BROWSING IN THIS WEBSITE, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT OR IMAGES FROM THE WEBSITE.
For the avoidance of doubt, SDEC hereby expressly disclaims any and all liability of any nature and does not provide any warranties, express or implied for any loss or damage howsoever caused in connection with or arising from the browsing, downloading, uploading or the use of, reliance on or inability to use any of the content of this Website, or from any action or decision taken as a result the browsing, downloading, uploading or the use of or reliance on any of the content of this Website.
In no event shall SDEC, its affiliates, employees, agents or representatives be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages (including, without limitation, errors or omissions in the information in connection with the Website).
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SDEC, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, expense, and costs including without limitation reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred by SDEC in connection with and claim or demand arising out of the Website and your breach of these Terms. You will assist and cooperate as fully as reasonably required by SDEC in the defence or any such claim or demand.
SDEC may in its sole absolute discretion change these Terms from time to time as it relates to future use of the Website, by posting a revised version of the Terms on the Website. By using the Website after its revised Terms has been posted, you signify your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the revised Terms. You may not change theseTerms in any manner.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, SDEC may in its discretion change, discontinue, modify, restrict, suspend or terminate the Website or any part of it without notice or liability to you or any other person. SDEC may in its discretion and for its convenience at any time immediately terminate, temporarily or permanently, these Terms or your permission to access and use the Website without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
All information contained herein is subject to change without prior notice to you. Please read and understand the above TERMS & CONDITIONS before using the services rendered by this Website.